Our Community Events
- Death Cafes – providing a relaxed and non-judgmental setting to share our thoughts about life, death and dying. “to increase awareness of death to help people make the most of their (finite) lives.”~deathcafe.com
- Book Clubs and Movie Events – choosing books and movies that highlight relevant perspectives on death and dying
- Open Houses – to share the experience of Reiki with the community
- Mindfulness Gatherings – time to reflect, meditate and practice Compassionate Communication
- Healing Ceremonies – unique reflections of life transitions, such as from our losses, celebrations of life, and rites of passage. These include: Holiday Ceremonies, Mother and Father’s Day Memorials, and Pet Remembrance Ceremonies.
Rebecca Daum: Thana Doula, Palliative Care P.S.W., Grief & Bereavement Companion, Level 2 Reiki Practitioner, Workshop Facilitator
Lori Goldblatt: Thana Doula, Life-Cycle Celebrant, Reiki Teacher, Workshop Facilitator